2022-2023 Academic admission requirements:
- Children born before 31st December 2019
- Hong Kong residents or children with valid registration documents
To apply for the ' Registration Certificate for KG admission' / “KG Admission Pass”
- For school-aged children, parents are required to submit an application to EDB for 2022-2023 “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” / “KG Admission Pass” from September to November 2021.
- Application for the Registration Certificate for KG Admission starts applied from September 2021
- Details can be found on the Education Bureau's website http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_tc
Collection of Application Forms and Period (No quota)
- Starting from 16th August 2021, the admission form is available for the whole year.
- Parents may obtain application forms from the school (Tsuen wan Trade Association Chung Loi Kindergarten) in person.
- Download forms from the school website
- Places are not accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Each person can only submit one application form (except for twins)
- Time for collecting application forms in person:
- Monday to Friday (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Saturday (9:00am-1:00pm)
- Sunday and public holiday(s) are closed
Instructions for submitting Application Form:
- Starting from 6th September 2021, submission is available for the whole year.
- Parents can submit the completed form in person or by post
- Submitting documents：
- A copy of student's birth certificate
- A copy of the immunization record
- 2 recent photos (about 1.5”x 2”)
*Stick one on the application form
d. 2 stamped return envelopes (4.5”x 9.5”) with home address and the child's name
*Stick a $2.0 stamp on each envelope
4. Application fee: HK$40 (The application fee is non-returnable)
5. After submitting the application form, parents will be notified of the time, date and modus for an interview with an interview invitation letter. (*If you mail the application form, you will receive a notification letter by post later)
6. Submit during school hours:
Monday to Friday (10:00am-5:30pm)
Sunday and public holiday(s) are closed
- Priority consideration
- Agree to the school's educational philosophy and purpose
- With siblings attending our school
- With parents/siblings graduated from our school
- With parents being our staff
- Living nearby
- For whole day application, applicants from families in need or with siblings attending the full-day classes will be given due priority consideration.
- Interview performance
Remarks: As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the
priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.
- This year the interview is scheduled on 20th December 2021(Saturday). Extra arrangements
will be made if needed.
- This year the video conference interview is scheduled between on 15th to 19th November 2021.
(Exact time of video conference interview will inform by individual)
- The school will arrange interview for all applicants.
- Parents should meet the date and time of the interview invitation letter and bring
your child to the kindergarten for face-to-face interview.
- Teacher will conduct an individual interview and games with the child, who is accompanied
by up to two parents. (See the notice for details)
- The original birth certificate and immunization record of the Department of Health should be brought to school for verification.
Arrangement for non-Chinese speaking children
- In accordance with the guideline issued by EDB, interpretation /translation service will be offered
to families in need during interview. Please contact us at 2433 3881 in case you need the service.
- Non-Chinese speaking family may be accompanied by a Cantonese-speaking relative or friend for the interview.
Announcement of Admission Results
- The school will notify parents of the K1 admission result by post before 26th November 2021
- Applicants on the waiting list will be notified by telephone before 7th January 2022
- Whether admitted or not, parents will be notified by mail.
- Successful applicants:
Parents are required to complete the registration procedures for the child in person from 6th to 8th January 2022 (Uniform Registration Date designated by EDB) by submitting:
- Admission notification letter from the school
- Original【Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission】 / 【Kindergarten Admission Pass】issued by EDB
- and pay registration fee
- Applicants on the waiting list:
After receiving our telephone notification, parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original “Registration Certificate for KG Admission”/ “KG Admission Pass ”and pay the registration fee.
- If parents cannot submit the valid document(s) during the designated time, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for the child. Therefore, parents must apply for the“Registration Certificate for KG Admission” issued by EDB within the specified period.
- Registration fee: HK$970 for half -day class, HK$1,570 for whole -day class.
- Registration fee is non-refundable if parents give up the reserved school place later.
- Time for registration:
Monday to Friday (8:30am -5:30pm)
Saturday (9:00am -1:00pm)
- The numbers of places in K1 for the 2021-2022 school year are 45 people for whole-day and 45 people for half-day. First-served basis.
- Parents who wish to learn more about the admission and related matters can contact the school staff at 2433-3881.
Applicants who decide to drop out of school must notify the school in writing. The school will return the Registration Certificate. Registration fee paid will not be refunded. Please note that the school place will be offered to a student on the waiting list once the Registration Certificate for KG Admission / KG Admission Pass is returned to the applicants.